Salty Swamp Salty Swamp

halarious

that was great shaun. and yea, i do make shitty sigs :P keep it up shaunz0r

Blordow responds:

lol yeah you do suck with photoshop! JK

or am I?

TY!

Wario Gets Straight Wario Gets Straight

Great

Awesome movie Shaun. I love ur random humor. Just remember who got the bar sprite for ya ;) Good luck in the future and I hope this gets highly rewarded.

Blordow responds:

Ooh yes I remember ;) Thanks for the support and for pushing me to animate everyday.. DONT DO IT AGAIN LOL

Falling Stars2 Unfinished Falling Stars2 Unfinished

I'm sure it would oh been great Ryan.

I kno this would been a huge series if this didn't happen Ryan, but I'm sorry that it did. Your taking sprite movies to a new level. Just keep it up and practice your skills. Maybe start a new series with diffrent chatacters. Once again, great work Ryan.

~ Jeff

Bubble Tea Bubble Tea

Ha Great movie man!

Gj Victor! This movie was great keep it up dude. Oh my rod! I love the humor in this movie. Thanx for letting me Beta Test man!

~ Delux

Victor-Orozco responds:

YAY JEFF! Thanks for the support man! And thanks for annoying me about it ;)

Monkey Mischief Night 2 Monkey Mischief Night 2

Wow, what a movie.

You just keep getting better and better Shaun. This is definantly one of your finest hours. Your a natural. I'm glad you let me Beta Test for you. Thanks and congrats on a great movie.

Blordow responds:

thanks man, appreciate your comments and you were a great beta tester ^_^

Escape to Snow Path Escape to Snow Path

Great movie Shaun!

Shaun that was definantly your best movie ever! Keep at it dude and you'll be the best!

Madness Vendetta Madness Vendetta

It was pretty good

Good animation and style. Just not the kinda movie that catches my intrest. But its overall great. Real fans of Madness are sure to love it.